Spread the WordUse content below to share the contest
Thanks for helping us spread the word about the Solar Video Contest! Below is some basic content that should be handy. Don’t be afraid to write your own and tweak as needed for your audiences. If you need anything else or have questions, contact Dan Thiede at 612-626-0556 or email@example.com.
12 amazing, creative #solar videos were submitted to @mncerts @mn_seia contest! Time to vote (through Nov 6) contests.mncerts.org
Vote for your faves to pick $1,000 #Solar Video Contest winner by Nov 6! contests.mncerts.org via @MNCERTs @mn_seia
For the Facebooks
12 amazing, creative #solar videos were submitted to the CERTs & Mn Seia – Midwest Gateway to Solar contest! Time to vote (through Nov 6) contests.mncerts.org
Vote for your faves to pick winners for the Minnesota Solar Video Contest by Nov 6 at http://contests.mncerts.org
Video, Images & Factsheet
Click on the video and images below to open them and save them to your computer.
General copy for newsletters, website, etc.
Take part in the Solar Video Contest to tell Minnesotans why we live in a great state for solar energy!
How does the contest work? You submit up to 3 solar videos before Oct. 24, vote for your favorites between Oct. 24 and Nov. 6, and then winners are announced and prizes given out Nov. 15 at the MnSEIA Midwest Gateway to Solar Conference. The videos with the most votes win: $1,000 for first, $300 for second, and $200 for third.
Learn more, submit videos, and vote at http://contests.mncerts.org
What could people learn through these videos?
- Minnesota has good solar resources
- Solar is part of our energy future
- Solar supports the economy and jobs
- Solar is secure and independent
- Solar tech is ready for prime time
- Solar energy is cost competitive
- Broad deployment is possible
- Everyone can have access to solar
Looking for inspiration? Here are some ideas…
- Original song or music video
- Story about local solar project
- Time lapse video of an installation
- Anything else you can dream up!
Who is behind the Solar Video Contest?
- The Clean Energy Resource Teams—or CERTs—are a statewide partnership with a shared mission to connect individuals and their communities to the resources they need to identify and implement community-based clean energy projects.
- The Minnesota Solar Energy Industries Association (MnSEIA) represents and serves Minnesota energy professionals and solar energy users, with a membership comprised of over 75 organizations involved in photovoltaic and solar thermal energy.